Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Stop, this reminds me of the early day computers when it says 99% downloaded and it takes forever for the last 1% to download 🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Stop, this reminds me of the early day computers when it says 99% downloaded and it takes forever for the last 1% to download 🤣

Originally posted by: Mayame27
Everyone circle around....let's pray.....I WANT THIS!!!!!!
OH GOD! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME .....BLESS ME AND MY THARKINESS 😇🙏

Being a good baccha.. I need to do that... And log off if so i get work done... Which is what I should be doing now

Yes!! It hurts me too 💔💔
Even I am not.First I thought that you all are teenage girls but it doesn't look like.I would love to have introductions of all of you. Because I am not getting who is momma, Bacchas and mausi .
Originally posted by: VaishnaviGote
Even I am not.First I thought that you all are teenage girls but it doesn't look like.I would love to have introductions of all of you. Because I am not getting who is momma, Bacchas and mausi .

I stopped trying to understand that long back 🤣
Late night scene jisme krish hai 🤔
It's not really that late here 🤣
But pata nahi kya dikhaayenge😒😒
I want to know if we will get late night shivi scenes🥺🥺
Just Krish lol maybe coz of stress he is smoking again lol is it the balcony area? Btw how long has it been since we saw the store lol
Originally posted by: manny136
Just Krish lol maybe coz of stress he is smoking again lol is it the balcony area? Btw how long has it been since we saw the store lol
Maybe Krish goes to meet raavi or something 🤔
Seriously,atleast hafte main ek baar store dika do 😂😂