Kate u r RT,but I can't take out that psycho thriller scene from my mind yarOriginally posted by: caller123
Thanks to them we are experts of them now.🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kate u r RT,but I can't take out that psycho thriller scene from my mind yarOriginally posted by: caller123
Thanks to them we are experts of them now.🤣
absolutely right,most negative CVS everOriginally posted by: caller123
Rish said once , if PH is negative we cannot expect any good from them.
trp raised this week . Next week not sure.Originally posted by: QJBARX6ES4EFHTF3
I feel their shop is going to shut soon
Originally posted by: caller123
RV has reached heights , Shilpa. He can kill anyone.😡 Hope Veer connected the dots and wake up on time.
Feel bad for Veer. Both his parents are criminals.😭
True... I am sure CV's will make veer forgive every one... They won't follow the story with Veer's POF script...
Originally posted by: caller123
They somehow want a separation in every 50 episodes. That's the only thing they know to write.😡
Seriously how can they be so cruel the world has so much to deal with at the moment couldn’t they keep the pace of yesterday’s sweet moments 🤦🏻♀️ This is just too much someone let’s go to India and sort these peeps out
Rv is too much... ranisa 2.0😡
I can understand. I too had those feelings when they showed negative things. Now as I am out of addiction and all I am bit fine. I and Rish expected negative episodes these days. I think I was prepared.Originally posted by: Y6T42TU475KKP3JF
Kate u r RT,but I can't take out that psycho thriller scene from my mind yar
Let's go. I am in.Originally posted by: AtuPolly
Seriously how can they be so cruel the world has so much to deal with at the moment couldn’t they keep the pace of yesterday’s sweet moments 🤦🏻♀️ This is just too much someone let’s go to India and sort these peeps out

but that's 0.1 .still let's see.Originally posted by: caller123
trp raised this week . Next week not sure.
Kate pari didn't cm bk , negativity affected her too I think
count me in