Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Inn ko pucho log paisa se kya karte hai? Jaroorat pe kharcha na karnge toh kab karnge.
Abhi tum doctor ho toh tum yahi bologi🤓
#DefendingPhangurls
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Inn ko pucho log paisa se kya karte hai? Jaroorat pe kharcha na karnge toh kab karnge.
Abhi tum doctor ho toh tum yahi bologi🤓
#DefendingPhangurls
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I think they’ll laugh 😆
Asliyaat toh waise bhi unhe hi pata hai 🤣🤷♀️
Ofcourse😆🤣🤣
They know the truth well enough😆
Yaaar mujhe reaction chahiye ab to 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
I guess she’ll be going back to her purani sarees when she goes back to the d house now. The red one from the “bomb attack” is my favourite from her old sarees
I actually like majority of her old sarees but then they were a little dull as per the initial widow track and now seeing her in them is gonna be a bit weird.

Bump , I need this thread .
Sorry actually not
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Hey, how are you?
Alhamdulillah, I'm fine,Aaditri. My finals would be starting soon. How are you?