Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hahaha I can imagine poor Barun😆... actually more than IPK I watched his first show..he was too cute😳
yeah Yeah..he always complained I have to do stuffs, she just has to be shy and she laughs.. all our one shots are that way..In this scene he had to wake her up from unconsciousness, so the got that pump the chest woth hand thingy😆
WOW..
AAj log yehi baat kar rahe the!
Hope this is not another mahashivaratri track
they might club the upcoming Anusthaan track , with this one..
@bold
I didn't understand..did I miss something?😕
The Pooja they have for new life of Samrat and Pakhi in KD...Jo bhi hai, I am excited they are bringing in festivals..They have ignored it for a while now!
They can’t even look at each other these days and they are going to dance? Wah wah 🤣