Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
No more bacchi...she is kamsin kali now🤣🤣
She will be glad to learn🤣
Kamsin,kachi kali 🤣
Bada hone hai mini ko Neil ke under 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
No more bacchi...she is kamsin kali now🤣🤣
She will be glad to learn🤣
Kamsin,kachi kali 🤣
Bada hone hai mini ko Neil ke under 🤣
Shit!!!🤣
This is getting out of control now🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣 🤣 am imagining future🤣
Tumne imagine kiya na ?
Tell tell ?🤣🤣
🤣🤣 ye dekho..sachi ladki🤣
Haan haan haan
Kiya maine imagine
Sab kuch imagine kiya🤣🤣🤣
DT 25 🤣 Anjali you are truly rani sa 🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
DT 25 🤣 Anjali you are truly rani sa 🤣
Haan
Avi nahi diya hai Anjali ko ye title .
Hum ne puri tarah research kar ke
Yogya insaan iss ye title diya hai
Abh jao ..iss ka kya karna hai tume pata hai ☺️🤣
Aaaaheeey...

🤣🤣🤣I can imagine anjali 🤣
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277