Tagging some more
Thanks for the tag😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tagging some more
Thanks for the tag😡
Gussa kyun ho?
I've opened the thread today as I would be a little bit busy from tomorrow to Saturday noon.
Hey are you signing up!!
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Chalo chalo bhed ikatthe karo 🥳
Badhiya khel hai! 👏🤗 congratulations new shepherd🤗
Thanks for the tag homie❤️
Originally posted by: Infinitely
I've opened the thread today as I would be a little bit busy from tomorrow to Saturday noon.
Hey are you signing up!!
Yeah I am in
Do I have to sign up again on Saturday though?
Nice and unique name.👍🏼Originally posted by: Infinitely
My name's is Monoswini, you can cut it short to Mono though in order to call me...😆😆
I heard Manaswini, I guess this is a Bengali version.
Cheers..
Ok..noting your name...You just have to give attendance in the live sign up time slot by saying "Present" and then you'll get the pm. If you have chances to remain busy, inform me early and your attendance won't matter and you would get the questions...
Yupz 😆😆...thank you (and your good name, please)Originally posted by: Savera84
Nice and unique name.👍🏼
I heard Manaswini, I guess this is Bengali version.
Cheers..
Hi Mono, I am Raji.🤝Originally posted by: Infinitely
Yupz 😆😆...thank you (and your good name, please)
Cheers..
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320