Love's birthdayโบ๏ธ๐คฃ this is how they celebrated followed by palang tod๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKMGcKQsY1C/?utm_medium=copy_link
Perfect ๐คฃAage samajh gaye โบ๏ธ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Love's birthdayโบ๏ธ๐คฃ this is how they celebrated followed by palang tod๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKMGcKQsY1C/?utm_medium=copy_link
Perfect ๐คฃAage samajh gaye โบ๏ธ๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRY1sfusdgT/?utm_medium=copy_link
This is like love threatening Neil to sign the tour papers ๐คฃ what a scene it was ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅโบ๏ธ
Yeah๐คฃ this is perfect. Now we have scene by scene pics also๐คฃ Neil not ready to sign๐คฃ
he is Scared of her ๐คฃshocked ,concerned fussy,confused as always ๐คฃmini dominating him,๐คฃangry for his bossy behaviour ,confused and distracted๐คฃ
This scene was indeed one best fight . It was package scene .made for SouNoorโบ๏ธ๐ฅ๐ฅ
Cheesecake ,ips๐
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSv6R7YpMXx/?utm_medium=copy_link
Neil confronting love about their relationship and his favt Ickey..viekey..chickey๐คฃ followed byโบ๏ธ๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSg78qsMw6N/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CR6UBN-MZAV/?utm_medium=copy_link
This lools cute.
He is looking quite young and carefreeโค๏ธ
Love ,Neil break up๐๐ฅบโบ๏ธ it was package scene ๐ yet again made for SouNoor๐
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRjI3Tqsv39/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CR3WDZ4sfSS/?utm_medium=copy_link
Neil confronting love about their relationship and his favt Ickey..viekey..chickey๐คฃ followed byโบ๏ธ๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSg78qsMw6N/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CR6UBN-MZAV/?utm_medium=copy_link
Followed by puppiโบ๏ธ
Mineil ki kissi is always....โบ๏ธโบ๏ธโบ๏ธ
New hairstyle is making him look young and carefree like Oberoi
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Followed by puppiโบ๏ธ
Mineil ki kissi is always....โบ๏ธโบ๏ธโบ๏ธ
Yeahโบ๏ธFirst kiss โบ๏ธ all coffee bites foundation of balcony was this kiss ๐คฃ
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277