Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
KD is the main captain of his Both ships🤣🤣🤣
He's always to ready to ship themselves & give us more and more contents 😆
Yessss ❤️❤️❤️
As he said
" Main ekdum sahi Banda hu"
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
KD is the main captain of his Both ships🤣🤣🤣
He's always to ready to ship themselves & give us more and more contents 😆
Yessss ❤️❤️❤️
As he said
" Main ekdum sahi Banda hu"
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Content pe content 🤣🤣🤣🤣
For you guys to speculate 🤣
And too much work for me to bring you all to reality 🤣🤣
We- Alice ke liye?😏
🤣🤣
For you guys to speculate 🤣
And too much work for me to bring you all to reality 🤣🤣
KD making things really difficult for you Sakshi 🤣🤣🤣🤣
after watching man bharya..I don't have the heart to watch the movie😢😭
Dekho dekho movie❤❤❤
I'm making everyone around me watch🤣🤣
Ghazab movie hai.. dil bhar aaya dekh ke❤❤
Kiara ki punjabi ko chhod ke baaki sab top class🤪
Live dekh liya sab ne ?
after watching man bharya..I don't have the heart to watch the movie😢😭
Everything was fine till mann bhareya played in the film💔 my heart and eyes full
But still worth it.. a story that needed to be told and they did an amazing job at it.. beautifully captured the essence of it. ❤
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
KD making things really difficult for you Sakshi 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And you don't cooperate at all😭😭🥺🤣
I'm backkkk, what all happened? 🤣
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
I'm backkkk, what all happened? 🤣
KD came live. Twice🤣
Aur maine ek bhi nahi dekhi😭