Originally posted by: D6NAI2JEBFP3ML2W
yaar sammy is a true pathar... made for his biwi... mansi's crying is not impacting him at all
Is this Didi such hoor pari? I don’t understand Samrat’a transition to this pathar and escapist!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: D6NAI2JEBFP3ML2W
yaar sammy is a true pathar... made for his biwi... mansi's crying is not impacting him at all
Is this Didi such hoor pari? I don’t understand Samrat’a transition to this pathar and escapist!
Good morning guys 🤗
Missed me??
Beheno the fun today only begins at the last 5 minutes the rest is boring 🤣
Elders crying, Kaku doing some Paapi jaap, Paapi having 1 expression, silent SaiRat, etc.
Samu only starts releasing bombs in the last 5 minutes 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Sammy is hugging everybody n gets blessing from the elders.. Didi is shocked.. it’s him n no BD🤣
Yaar obviously I mean u cracked me 😂
Yes with her One Size Fits All Expression 🤣
Here comes the best part… Sammy says he wouldn’t have come if Sai hadn’t met him by coincidence 🤣n says few ppl in CN would have even accepted that he was dead🤣 looks at Didi
how can he blame virat for bringing sai into triangle. He doesnt know the whole story. I wish sai defends her virat sir...if not her husband.
I agree that was uncalled for
how can he blame virat for bringing sai into triangle. He doesnt know the whole story. I wish sai defends her virat sir...if not her husband.
But isn't this the math equation that needs to be solved....the blaming will get the formula's out😆