No progress at all,just ring a ring a roses.
They took the nursery rhyme very seriously
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No progress at all,just ring a ring a roses.
They took the nursery rhyme very seriously
yes today Kiara was back.Originally posted by: U4YSVDBVP2W6PJOO
Kiara is back??
she n Viku met in a cafeteria for discussion of their divorce.
Was listening to an OST of a drama n it was awesome
and what was kajari reaction🤣Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
yes today Kiara was back.
she n Viku met in a cafeteria for discussion of their divorce.
we don't want any love triangle of urs because this girl Kajri is so irritating n cheap. Can't tolerate her.Originally posted by: caller123
Yup. They are going to start our love story with a love triangle. CVS one and only way🤣
U three Go to hell with ur love triangle 🔺️🤣🤣
viku bechara(poor viku)😭🤣Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
we don't want any love triangle of urs because this girl Kajri is so irritating n cheap. Can't tolerate her.
U three Go to hell with ur love triangle 🔺️🤣🤣
Seema I m feeling bad for him because for sure he will be suffering 🤣🤣Originally posted by: OJ6FCF6LIZXLWXA6
🤣viku I don't know what to do?🤣congratulate u or feel bad fr u🤔
ohooooo he needs help thenOriginally posted by: 1PariGupta
Seema I m feeling bad for him because for sure he will be suffering 🤣🤣
You are laughing when I feel bad? What a friend?🤣Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
Seema I m feeling bad for him because for sure he will be suffering 🤣🤣
viku needs help n deveer r busy in hide n seek🤣Originally posted by: caller123
You are laughing when I feel bad? What a friend?🤣