Have u nt read those stories out in the main Forum?
I am proud of these ppl
They have written marvellous stories🌸🌸🌸🖤🖤🖤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Have u nt read those stories out in the main Forum?
I am proud of these ppl
They have written marvellous stories🌸🌸🌸🖤🖤🖤
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
I dont mind anything Momzie❤️
Potato bhi chalega 😆
Bas karela mat de dena🤣🤣
🤣🤣
Potato it is 😍
Banana, Potato and Tomato
(My oldest to youngest triplets) ❤️
Not you momzie, my real waali mummy!! Asli Ghee is costly 🤣🤣🤣

Kuch bhi🤣
None.. no character 🤣
My own anxiety tied me here, as I needed a distraction 🤣
Noooo
U r our Sakshiiii!!!🖤🖤🖤
We do not share!!!
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Aashu might let me just to spite uuu
And aashu baby sounds much btter than these weird names
But she’ll be cringing internally so bad 🤣🤣🤣
That’s enough for meeee 😛
I forgive you ❤️
MY MAIN GIRL IS BACKKKK Y'ALL 🥳