Badhai ho sabko. 🤗❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Badhai ho sabko. 🤗❤️
I really appreciate the pace of truth reveal -
1. Ishqi's kidnap.
2. Domestic Violence Case file.
3. Chachi tells the story.
And tomorrow about the asylum thing probably.
And Ahaan's expression in the precap. Paraaammmm!!!!! ❤️
Originally posted by: _shweta98
Chachi's voice modulation at 20 saal se chup hi toh hun🤗👏
Episode on my repeat watchlist.....( pathetic editing is not even a parameter for me now)
Ahaan played well.......I think Ahaan just pretended to get Savitri arrested and bailed her immediately outside hospital as he was already aware that it's Daadi....
Param sir 👏...that scene was heartbreaking when he said ....." wo to Meri Daadi hi Nikki...."
Repeat. Repeat repeat 🥳
Wah. Jis conflict ke around puri serial ghumai - uska resolution bas ek episode me. Manna padega. 😆
Jokes apart - I think they did really, really well considering extension and no extension drama played. They didn't have much liberty but this was well done. I give this to them. 🙌
This face🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I can't stop laughing 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: _shweta98
Chachi's voice modulation at 20 saal se chup hi toh hun🤗👏
it was amazing
Aaj Ahaan ko saari akal, ek saath hi agayi
he was so awkward here