Originally posted by: Swastika34
Main kyu chupu? Main kisi se nhi darti except Maasi aur Momzieee!! 🥺🤣🤪
Thts my bahadur n respectful baby
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Main kyu chupu? Main kisi se nhi darti except Maasi aur Momzieee!! 🥺🤣🤪
Thts my bahadur n respectful baby
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Main kyu chupu? Main kisi se nhi darti except Maasi aur Momzieee!! 🥺🤣🤪
🤣🤣 Bilkul sahi, and I’m keeping quiet today to let my baby have some funnnn 🤗
Love u too Nups 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Shiny ke 10 IODEX ADVERTISEMENT wali photos dekhne ke baad KD ke 1 second ke liye darshan hue🤣
KDice ke liye kya kya karna padta hai😕🤣
Im, going to dubao this naiya.. #s are his way of maximum exposure 😂😂
Surely if they're dating and want to put it out there they'd be more creative 🤔🤔?
I agree Min🖤🖤🖤
My girl is here everyone
Originally posted by: VaishnaviGote
I had question are you guys already friends ?
Ha ha hum sab sab k friends hain aur tum bhi!! ❤️🤗

I second this
waise, why are you typing in ✨all caps✨? 🤣