So according to shiny story dhara is out of the hospital? Maybe the balloons and cake is for that lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So according to shiny story dhara is out of the hospital? Maybe the balloons and cake is for that lol
Originally posted by: Mayame27
YEAH VERY MUCH.... I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE EVEN TALKING ABOUT😊😳
I AM VERYYYY INNOCENTTTT I DIDNT BEG FOR ANY MATURE OS TODAY😊
Arre arrre bohot innocent ho tum! 🤣🤡😒
I had question are you guys already friends ?
YUP VERY INNOCENT.... NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT HOW HOT COLE IS OR HOW HOT HE SOUNDS IN THE GIF😊
Originally posted by: VaishnaviGote
I had question are you guys already friends ?
I'm friends with you too bub 🥺❤️
well she's not here, is she? 🤣
now that makes me sad ughhh 🥺
You are a sweet heart ♥️
Originally posted by: Mayame27
YUP VERY INNOCENT.... NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT HOW HOT COLE IS OR HOW HOT HE SOUNDS IN THE GIF😊
he helps a very significant amount of population sleep at night or not ;))
Originally posted by: manny136
So according to shiny story dhara is out of the hospital? Maybe the balloons and cake is for that lol
I thought this was a party for Simran 🤨
It's a part of the show?!?! I hope it's because she's pregnant... might distract her from interfering with ShiVi
Has akshay removed his best silent actor story? o.o