see u the destiny is playing hereOriginally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Wow so I go to Kolhapur for him and he decides to find a girl from London ! 🤣🤣
#JaTan is endgame😈
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
see u the destiny is playing hereOriginally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Wow so I go to Kolhapur for him and he decides to find a girl from London ! 🤣🤣
#JaTan is endgame😈
Aye Haye Tanya🤣Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Now I get why Tanya always takes DJ work in all. The party 🤣🤣
And finally he sent a special message just for Tanya
Is it
I didn't even opened the link
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Now I get why Tanya always takes DJ work in all. The party 🤣🤣
Tanya indirectly have been doing a lot and understanding mishra ji so well
What a connection and Jodi
#JaTan forever
Why don’t u see it now 😂
uff ye mohabbat 
london -kohlapur garmi lagi hai re baba 
Shrey, Rishi is trying to make me insane by sending me his reels and by tagging me in everything related to him
Please save me
Shrey, Rishi is trying to make me insane by sending me his reels and by tagging me in everything related to him
Please save me
I understand your pain
I have vowed to not open any link from CCC