https://mobile.twitter.com/freak_anurag/status/1427842377427742721
Bhai yeh Twitter fans direct bolte hai sab ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://mobile.twitter.com/freak_anurag/status/1427842377427742721
Bhai yeh Twitter fans direct bolte hai sab ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
https://mobile.twitter.com/freak_anurag/status/1427842377427742721
Bhai yeh Twitter fans direct bolte hai sab ๐คฃ๐คฃ
What is this obsession with consummation ๐ค๐ค
Ye toh Twitter fans hi jaante hai ๐คฃ
๐คฃ๐คฃOriginally posted by: OceanicHeart.
https://mobile.twitter.com/freak_anurag/status/1427842377427742721
Bhai yeh Twitter fans direct bolte hai sab ๐คฃ๐คฃ

We can expect this only from them
๐คฃ๐คฃ
Zipped my mouth
Donโt wanna say anything ๐ค๐ค๐ค๐ค๐ค๐ค๐ค
Definitely for U ๐๐
Yeeeeepppp
For the first time in my life I started to send gifts to her only First Last month and again this as well
I love her so much โค๏ธ
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Yeeeeepppp
For the first time in my life I started to send gifts to her only First Last month and again this as well
I love her so much โค๏ธ
Wow
I saw in her story
Special mention โค๏ธ
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
https://mobile.twitter.com/freak_anurag/status/1427842377427742721
Bhai yeh Twitter fans direct bolte hai sab ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Twitter people are always next level and direct about everything yaaaar ๐คฃ๐คฃ
She was mentioning out the names ๐
Areeehhh she took everyoneโs names not just mine
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4