My mom also loves Pakistani shows 😆
Turkish drama she has watched only Ask Laftan Alnamaz with me 🤣
She can watch any language drama with me 😎❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
My mom also loves Pakistani shows 😆
Turkish drama she has watched only Ask Laftan Alnamaz with me 🤣
She can watch any language drama with me 😎❤️
Your fault. Why are you believing her?Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Expected this zombie Zalim is responsible😡😡
Zombie Zalim🤬🤬🤬🤬
You'll be dropped on space program👽👽
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
ManAv 🤣
I’m promoting ManAv on Pals AT
Praise me Aniii & Beee 😈🤣 ( idk why to me this sounded like Honeybee 🤣)
Omg 🤣🤣
It does sound like honeybee😆
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
I'm 5'9" myself- I don't consider guys tall unless they're at least 6 feet 🤣
You are 5'9'' ??? Holy cow!!! That's way above average for girls from the subcontinent. You must be towering over most in your college/work place.
Hawww mujhpe blame daloing . Not going to update you with future saishi content. Me is gussa now😠
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Your fault. Why are you believing her?
Came to defend the crime partner😡😡
Correct name I given lady bean 👿👿
Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123
Hawww mujhpe blame daloing . Not going to update you with future saishi content. Me is gussa now😠
Areh blame nhi hai ye, we started discussing SaiShi around the time you came 🤗
5'8''??? whoaa! Do we have like models in this AT? That's above average too. Im 5'4'' and I used to consider myself decent height.. now I wanna hide
Hey, that's not Bad😆
Sabko 6ft. ka ghoda hona zaruri nahi.
Build bhi koi baat hoti hai