Originally posted by: Inese_20
It’s good you can bond with your mom over this ❤️
My mom is not much into itv😆
My mom loves these type of shows with no kitchen politics 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Inese_20
It’s good you can bond with your mom over this ❤️
My mom is not much into itv😆
My mom loves these type of shows with no kitchen politics 😆
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Arey my parents & rest of the khandan talk in bengali. So yeah I can speak bengali pretty well.
Okay
Even I am brought up in Delhi
Though I was born in Kolkata
Originally posted by: Inese_20
It’s good you can bond with your mom over this ❤️
My mom is not much into itv😆
My mom is addicted to tv serials. Thankfully she have stopped watching hindi serials now.
And mine loves one with extra marital affairs and a lot of drama
Haina! Their eye talks- this song is so Raghvi 😳
If only they can film it on them
Shreyas are all over the India. So pata na chala.
Shrijeeta & I had instant chemistry.😆
My mom keeps watching Turkish and Pakistani shows 😆
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Shreyas are all over the India. So pata na chala.
Shrijeeta & I had instant chemistry.😆
Yeah
Aadrita is my sister’s name as well
So I kind of guessed as well
Shrey you are a Bengali! ❤️
I had a fellow intern called Shreyangshi, also from Bengal. We used to call her shrey. That’s why I call you that. 😆🤗
Tum bengali ho
Mujhe bhi aaj pta chala