Baba ma bengali. I've brought up here in Mumbai. Tomar nam bengali mone holo tai ask korlam.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Baba ma bengali. I've brought up here in Mumbai. Tomar nam bengali mone holo tai ask korlam.
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Baba ma bengali. I've brought up here in Mumbai. Tomar nam bengali mone holo tai ask korlam.
What about me then
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Baba ma bengali. I've brought up here in Mumbai. Tomar nam bengali mone holo tai ask korlam.
Haan
But bangla bolte to jano
What does that mean?🤔
Ik tuk tumhe dekhti hain
Jo baat kehna chahe zubaan tumse ye vo kehti hain
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
You're bengali?
uske naam se pata chal gaya or mere se nahi 😲
My mom loved this scene 🤣😎 She is slowly getting hooked to the show 🤣she make sure to remind me to watch the episode in morning then takes full update scene by scene then watch the show in the evening😆
It’s good you can bond with your mom over this ❤️
My mom is not much into itv😆
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Ik took tumhe dekhti hain
Jo baat kehna chahe zubaan tumse ye vo kehti hain
Dekha hazaron dafa aapko
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch aap mein baat aisi hai
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Ik took tumhe dekhti hain
Jo baat kehna chahe zubaan tumse ye vo kehti hain
aankhon ki gustaakhiyaan
maaf hooo
(Their eye talksss ❤️❤️❤️)
Arey my parents & rest of the khandan talk in bengali. So yeah I can speak bengali pretty well.