SORRY DIDN'T GET YOU THERE🤗
?????
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
SORRY DIDN'T GET YOU THERE🤗
?????
@bold -Teddy?😳 how old are they? Kids these days don’t even ask for these but want gadgets for birthdays but here smh😕
Tell that to my sister. When she was 16, she wanted a life sized teddy bear... so we have one in the house. 6 ft big and a monster to look at (she still doesn't want to get rid of it)... now that she's 20, she's all about getting the Macbook, Airpods, etc.
Well look at the brighter side every problem will be solved with a YKB🤗🤣🤣Originally posted by: Mayame27
I WOULDN'T MIND THE GIRL BEING ME....☺️
BUT THEN I REMEMBER HIS FAMILY AND GO🤢👎🏼🤣
Oh goodness another one 🤣
https://twitter.com/KhanHannah2/status/1427981681630187521?s=20
I'm glad I decided to stalk the forum and tag today, good laughs🤣
Someone please proofread their posts and captions 🤣🤣
Congrats on your new niece, was she recently born? Are mom and baby safe and healthy?
Awwie!! That's such a cute name🥺❤️❤️
Akshay has been posting gym videos too 😂😂😂 yes i follow hum.. He sometimes has bts videos 🤣
I don’t follow any of them, so don’t know. I recently unfollowed others except Krutika, KD, Mohit and the kids.
Well look at the brighter side every problem will be solved with a YKB🤗🤣🤣
UMMMM NO!!!!🤢
RAAVI KO MUBARAK USKA AJEEB FAMILY👍🏼
Felicie, did you know about the best pair for Gaumbi poll? Gaumbev won by a landslide 😆
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Congrats on your new niece, was she recently born? Are mom and baby safe and healthy?
Thank you Avi❤️
Yes she was born on August 2nd...Sister and baby are all fine❤️🤗