I am not even excited for their scenes now..koi motivation dedo!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am not even excited for their scenes now..koi motivation dedo!!
This track will be good Asmi ❤️
Let’s see how it plays out…
Wohi toh. Same old thing yaar. They will go round in jalebi that's all. Nothing new. 🙄
Wohi toh. Same old thing yaar. They will go round in jalebi that's all. Nothing new. 🙄
This track will end all the jalebis Rachel ❤️
I am here to troll the show. Join me because you will get enough things to troll and make fun of.
🤣🤣
I am too excited for tomorrow’s episode.. like some kid who gave his exams well and waiting for it’s results..
Hope Vanku doesn’t disappoint this time
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I am here to troll the show. Join me because you will get enough things to troll and make fun of.
🤣🤣
Really Tanu? I didn’t realize 🤣
Kya karu the makers gives us enough reasons everyday to troll or make fun of them. Isme mere koi galti nhi hai🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Kya karu the makers gives us enough reasons everyday to troll or make fun of them. Isme mere koi galti nhi hai🤣🤣
As usual you are innocent 🤣
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
I am do excited for tomorrow’s episode.. like some kid who gave his exams well and waiting for it’s results..
Hope Vanku doesn’t disappoint this time
Yeah me too. We r all excited and pata chala venku does our bezzati 🙄