Yeah but not in dreams
Thats no entry zone Sakhi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeah but not in dreams
Thats no entry zone Sakhi
Kal wala donut mujhe abhi tak nahi diya aur Yaha donuts phenk rahi ho momzie😕🤣🤣🤣
Sara, have you seen this show? I see you have used Marie Barone (Doris Roberts) gif, that’s why I asked.
Everybody Loves Raymond
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
🤣🤣 I’m just going to ignore the fact that you’re comparing me with KD brothers and focus on the fact that you love me
I do love u
Correction KD brother not sss
Yeah but forcing yourself in others life is also no entry zone🤷♀️🤣
What will u do about it??
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Kal wala donut mujhe abhi tak nahi diya aur Yaha donuts phenk rahi ho momzie😕🤣🤣🤣

She will just catch it n eat it