RR in his beast mode 🤩🤩
His swag and BG music 👌👌
Farag boys walk
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
RR in his beast mode 🤩🤩
His swag and BG music 👌👌
Farag boys walk
Oh I was laughing hard when he took Amma ka aashirwad 🤣 so filmy 🤣
Originally posted by: Inese_20
I would love an Aayi-Raghav conversation with Pallavi just witnessing it from afar 🥺
I want it😭. Mujhe de do yeh scene plss🥺
Abii😳
We introverts have our tricks up the sleeves which we haven't shown yet
Haina jhanviii😳
The power walk, the slight acknowledgement to Farhad and then both walking off in sync with RR BG music - it was so awesome to see.
Raghvikapyaar ka asar
My phone is gonna die any moment now.. Desi folks take over.. I know when I wake up tomorrow morning I will be tagged for the next AT🤣
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Abii😳
We introverts have our tricks up the sleeves which we haven't shown yet
Haina jhanviii😳
Acchi baat hai.
Insab ke beechmein bichara pasta phas gaya 😭