Yup the director needs to be changed ASAP.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Yup the director needs to be changed ASAP.
Did you notice the scene they showed of Didi turning her head when Ashwini says Samrat is here. Why did the director show her turning her head when they were all facing the main door since Sai took Ashwini and Mansi to the front door 🤔. Or he wanted to capture didis amazing head turn combined with amazing expressions 😨🙄
The way today’s episode ended with that scary head turn.. I will go with the later.. he could have tried a 360 turn though.. would have suited her more😂
But he will miss his best friends too much 🤣
Such useless people yaar. Just for Ayesha and Neil I hope it stays on top else they deserve nothing. Director , editor , writer , costume designer all need to be fired 😑
He can take his best friend with him. 😆😆
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
The way today’s episode ended with that scary head turn.. I will go with the later.. he could have tried a 360 turn though.. would have suited her more😂
Please don't give me nightmares. I am trying to imagine a 360 degree turn🤣🤣
But will one best friend leave without the other? 🤣
Ayyoo do you mean both or just one of them. I need one of them on the show 😂
That’s a wonderful thought😍😍😍 I shall start manifesting..
Kyaa bol rahee hon 🤣🤣 who is in the closet 😂😂