Poll
How annoyed are you guys with Dhara Devi's taang Adana?
Because some of you were making fun of my polls, here I go making moreππ
Do vote and tell me! You know I "only" make it to increase the forum activity. So go vote and comment!!ππ
Didn't have room to add ratings after the description, but here's what they mean.
1. Not at all
2. Just a little
3. Fairly annoyed (she needs to go on break!)
4. Very!π‘
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
love you for this π€£β€οΈ
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
love you for this π€£β€οΈ
Hope that π€£ Is at the poll and not my hopelessness ππ
P.s. Vote nahi kiya?
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Hope that π€£ Is at the poll and not my hopelessness ππ
P.s. Vote nahi kiya?
whatever helps you sleep at night bub π€ͺ
I wanna make a sound decision & not unleash my π₯°satan's spawnπ₯° side π€£
2nd option ke alawa all......π€£ coz my annoyed and anger meter just burst.....and ma hogi shiva ki mujhe kya......she is hell annoying
love u so much sweetheart for this.........bestest hai ye toπ€£
usko dur rakho kaise bhi - gautam ke saath baby kaand kare, coma........coma zyada acha nahi rahega? lambe time jayegiπ€£
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Because some of you were making fun of my polls, here I go making moreππ
Do vote and tell me! You know I "only" make it to increase the forum activity. So go vote and comment!!ππ
Your polls bring out good discussions so i love them
First time ever since watching this show from January, yesterday I advocated physical violence on Dhara, to be hit with a danda and knock her unconscious. She has become so annoying that I cannot relate to her at all. This is not the preleap Dhara I liked and supported. The makers have royally butchered her character.
So I voted for coma optionπ I am not a mean person in real life but currently this is the emotion Dhara is invoking in me.
My frustrations right now is all due to precap baki jiss din telecast hoga uss din kya haal hoga makers hi janne
Kisne vote Kiya, BhabhiMa Bhagwan hai? Reveal yourself!!!
I want to meet you! Pleaseπππ