Why Raghav is angry 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Why Raghav is angry 🤔
Ani will always be ready 🤣
I am feeling the enthusiasm
Poor Jaya - she is not getting KeeDar scenes..
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yup enjoy ur day 🤗🤣🤣
I'm 🥳 epi dekhne ke baad will know kitna enjoyment dega🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yup 🥺🤣🤣😳
yayyy🥳 coz KeeDar is the actual titanic ship🤣
Titanic was a beautiful ship for that time.. but.. that damn iceberg...
Raghav is KeeDar's Iceberg.. That is why he takes his drinks neat mostly..
But...... dear Ani.. Titanic is well known for the amazing short and tragic, hot and heavy love story.. ❤️💔
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Titanic was a beautiful ship for that time.. but.. that damn iceberg...
Raghav is KeeDar's Iceberg.. That is why he takes his drinks neat mostly..
But...... dear Ani.. Titanic is well known for the amazing short and tragic, hot and heavy love story.. ❤️💔
haan I agree But since Jay keeps telling me how ManAv is a titanic ship..now I got the chance to say the same for her ship😉🤣
haan I agree But since Jay keeps telling me how ManAv is a titanic ship..now I got the chance to say the same for her ship😉🤣
what if ManAv and KeerDar is on the same ship.... That Mandar sure as hell is having a ball 😆
I know it keechu and Mandar is true ship
Btw Manav is also Titanic at the end 😛
Keerti and mandar is timepass
And btw mandar will give exit so soon after that wat will u do
I want mandar to give exit soon
🤣😈😡