Wah Viraat… I heard bejjati word so many times from him😡 Now he follows didi’s dictionary
Page
of
1Wah Viraat… I heard bejjati word so many times from him😡 Now he follows didi’s dictionary
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Hum bhi kya didi ban gaye because we have used BEIZZATI word way more than didi herself ? 😒
Nahin mein didi nahin hoon. 😡
Fir kya hum bhi didi ban gaye???😲
Pooja??? 🤣
Post padhlo yaar🤣🤣
Aree I am so confused. Wht is this abt. When did virat say that?
I also don't know!!🤣
Haven't watched any ep since 9th August🤣
Did he use beizzati often???
Ghum hai beizzati mein🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
I also don't know!!🤣
Haven't watched any ep since 9th August🤣
Did he use beizzati often???
Yesh in the episode he did twice 🤣
but unlike didi uski sach ke beijaati hui hai woh by bibi ke hatho 😅Originally posted by: Colors2012
Wah Viraat… I heard bejjati word so many times from him😡 Now he follows didi’s dictionary
shandaar acting wale logon ki sangat ka asar🤣🤣
Sammmmm.... didn't see this tag
But I guess it's for the best because I avoided my beizzati 🤣