pix's account really said ✨I don't like labels✨
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
pix's account really said ✨I don't like labels✨
Originally posted by: MeeraWrites
Mere jethaniyan kahaan hai ? 🔎😆
Meeera 🤗❤️
Looong time no seee! How’re you?
Tum aa gayi🤗🤗
KD ko bhi cake mila!! Yayyy!! 🥳
Cutiee 🤗
Bad headache, not going away only. Came to see if new DT was needed 😆
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Cutiee 🤗
Bad headache, not going away only. Came to see if new DT was needed 😆
Still not better?😒
I was going to call for the new thread😆
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Cutiee 🤗
Bad headache, not going away only. Came to see if new DT was needed 😆
Momzieee medicine kha lo aur rest kro!! ❤️

I hope he shares it with Shiny and gang and the fan is also ok with it. Let him be the better and bigger person😃
So Shiva sent divorce papers and maami is losing her mind for god knows why but have you guys noticed how Dhara is begging him yet again?? I hope he realizes it was her begging that ruined his life in the first place and rejects her stupidity.
On the bright side Shivaaa actually sent divorce papers. 😭😭😭

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
funbuns, my jaan, you're here 🤪
I felt the ✨jag soona-soona✨ thingy today 🥺❤️
Saraaaa 🤗
How is it going?? What are you upto?