Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidhukool thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This plot has been roaming around my head since yesterday, now that Bondita is angry and Anirudh wants to end the enmity. What if in anger and impulsiveness, Bondita accepts a marriage proposal brought by her Thaku ma, Anirudh stops the wedding and forcefully brings back Bondita to Tulsipur as his wife by using their previous marriage which is still legal as their divorce was rejected by the court. Then Anirudh teasing and wooing the stubborn Bondita, who doesn't consider him as her husband. This plot will be funny and light- hearted. You can also include the villains like Chandrachur, Sampoorna, Somnath. You can also include ending of the enmity between the two villages.

Edited by vidhukool - 2 years ago
Darkqueen01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Hi everyone it's Guneet. I've been a silent reader in this forum for long so you all probably don't know me ðŸ˜† 

I write occassionally and would really love to write fiction on Anidita as well. I just need some prompts or ideas for the same.

Please let me know if you have something in mind!

what about a romantic and grey anirudh like he's extremely romantic and rangeen when it's about bondita but will also manipulate people to make them do what he thinks is right and good