Originally posted by: Eternalallure
I guess all that sadness was for nought🤣 He won the best actor award🤣 Ye kaise hua kuch pata nhi par ho gya🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
I guess all that sadness was for nought🤣 He won the best actor award🤣 Ye kaise hua kuch pata nhi par ho gya🤣

bold ria I hope ye true hoonOriginally posted by: phoenix27
does he even care for this award? I am sure he has come for something else. The music video that was getting discussed has been finalized. I don't think he will just come for the award that too this award (ita is big deal but this is not as reputable, we all can guess from the way it has conducted their voting)
Originally posted by: phoenix27
does he even care for this award? I am sure he has come for something else. The music video that was getting discussed has been finalized. I don't think he will just come for the award that too this award (ita is big deal but this is not as reputable, we all can guess from the way it has conducted their voting)
Yup! And didn't they say Helly is gonna be in back to back music videos?
ani just pray next is rrahel mv❤️i.m hoping as rra in in mumbai nowOriginally posted by: Rubellite
Yup! And didn't they say Helly is gonna be in back to back music videos?
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
main toh Kehrahi seedha gun point pe karwalo😆
This is the only option it seems.
In the video, when they side hugged, he did not put his hand on her waist. Why?? He took his hand back.🧐😄
In the video, when they side hugged, he did not put his hand on her waist. Why?? He took his hand back.🧐😄
He realized their isn't only one camera, but a pile of media:)
You meant to say, he realized that papi samaj will judge😂