He didn't choose anyone ?Originally posted by: UL747BQJ6RZ4HUQ2
sai directly telling virat that he needs to choose either her or pakhi.....
another wasted moment
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He didn't choose anyone ?Originally posted by: UL747BQJ6RZ4HUQ2
sai directly telling virat that he needs to choose either her or pakhi.....
another wasted moment
In KD it wasn't even a "handhold" Rono Uncle just put his hand on top of RK Didi's because she was having a mental breakdown in the middle of the cafe 🤣
Vanku though will 100% make it a full hand hold I am writing it here watch it happen beheno watch it happen........🤣🤣
you are writing handhold, I am writing hug... maybe even tear wiping 🤣
I am starting my prayers early that Vanku does not do our band bajao with it 🤣
He would have already penned down the scene 🤣🤣
Well that's what Imon did to Rono Uncle.......let's see if Viru's phooti kismat is in his favor 🤣
Did Rono uncle also threaten emom like Virat Did today 🙄. I don't want Sai to give any kiss wiss
Penned or translated 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Spicyfood
He didn't choose anyone ?
he decided to end all rishtas with sai instead 🤣
AFTER HAVING COMPLETED PAGE 150 HERE.
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
I am waiting.. n if Vanku disappoints.. that will be the last episode I watch… it’s my Vaada🤣🤣🤣🤣
*sends Amor_fati to get a degree in immaturity* it will help yiu break vaadas easily 🤣
U think she will kiss? 🤔
Originally posted by: G7UO7TPIIN5KHXEE
you are writing handhold, I am writing hug... maybe even tear wiping 🤣
yaar since when did your positive manifestations switch sides 🤣🤣🤣
you could be right he already has given us handholds that KD did not have so........he has to upgrade nah 🤣