yaar take shelter because bombs are going to explode on this forum right after the episode today 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yaar take shelter because bombs are going to explode on this forum right after the episode today 🤣
pata nahi yaar... this time it feels way worse 🤣
I haven't ran this fast even on my treadmill to reach somewhere 🤣
I'm here and ready to see my Samrat
I haven't ran this fast even on my treadmill to reach somewhere 🤣
yaar how many times do I have to tell you paapi ki beizzati won't happen today 🤣
Hi girls. Today will be the fight I think
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I'm here and ready to see my Samrat
Who did you see yesterday 🤔🧐😄
Worse than ousting and confrontation….. everything depends on today’s episode..
let’s see Vanku’s creativity🤣
I haven't ran this fast even on my treadmill to reach somewhere 🤣
I almost trip on my stairs and hung up the phone with someone important 🤣
yaar how many times do I have to tell you paapi ki beizzati won't happen today 🤣
Umeed pe dunya......plus I have amazing manifesting skills
Ask Rani (pyear_ishq)