Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I just saw KV come live on Instagram.. Wooohooo am so happy he won.. Am literally jumping up and down with joy 🎉🎊🥳
Congo to him....wish Deba was also nominated.Adat ho gayi hai dono ko ek sath dekhne mein.When I saw Helly and Rahul together....I was missing Debvir terribly. Kya haal bana diya in dono ne..😆
May be this was the big announcement he was talking about in his story
I think so...that's why I wrote in my previous post that he might have won the award.
Well deserved!
Congratulations to him and the FD
This is so nice ❤️
What the actual hell yaar...on KV's award it is written as iconic best actor for shaurya &anokhi show and on rrahul's award it is iconic best actor of indian Television...i might be sounding stupid bt I'm definitely not liking this 😡
OH!! Rahul also won...Congo to him also.Originally posted by: Minicupcake_nia
What the actual hell yaar...on KV's award it is written as iconic best actor for shaurya &anokhi show and on rrahul's award it is iconic best actor of indian Television...i might be sounding stupid bt I'm definitely not liking this 😡
@BOLD-I didn't notice it!!!But KV also won the best actor ...why such specification???U are not at all sounding stupid....if it's for best actor ...then the same thing that is 'best actor of Indian Television' should be written on both awards.I'm also not getting this!!!😔
Hey that’s great 😃 👍👍👍