Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
I had forgotten to tag u guys❤️
Thanks for the tag.
Will comment on it later tonight! ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
I had forgotten to tag u guys❤️
Thanks for the tag.
Will comment on it later tonight! ❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I loved this Raavi! She's always been sandwiched between the two, but her taking a stand not only made things clear, but also probably freed her from being sandwiched in between for the future. Glad Mami took a step back.
And loved how Shiva understood her mood and her need of the hour. It's always painful to talk such way to your mother/motherly figure. Looking forward to the next part to see how he cheers her up. ❤️
room mein jaanaey kaey baadh kya hua🤣😆
I'll update soon guys 🤗
Sorry for keeping ya'all waiting 🙈
awesome.....m loving it
Please update I have been waiting for so long . I really want to read the next part.
Hey hope you r fine now?
Plzz try to update soon 💔
When will you update dr? Waiting since long...
Please reply want to read what happens next. Looking forward to it.
When will you update!!! It gas been so long.