Does anyone here remember her?
I miss her music so much! I used to love all her Indipop songs.
Does anyone here remember her?
I miss her music so much! I used to love all her Indipop songs.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes I love her songs❤️
Her songs are hit on youtube.
Love her ❤️ Grew up listening to her songs.
Whether someone remebers or not - I'm sure Tanishk Bagchi remembers and will remix her songs soon 😒
Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely
I miss her music so much!
Why/how do you miss her music? It's right there on YouTube. 👍🏼
Yes, but I mean in the sense that I don't think she is active anymore or at least I have not seen any new music from her.
Oh yes, people who existed in 90s and are still alive remember her and her sweet voice very well. She wore so many clothes, all at the same time.
This is one of my favourite Falguni Pathak song. I think that pretty girl is Sriti Jha, if I am not wrong.
She actually has ‘koyal jaisi’ sureeli voice ❤️❤️❤️
How brilliant and beautiful were her songs back in the day. Even the music videos of most of her numbers were damn cute. 😳
I wish she comes out with new album soon.
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/its-a-girl-for-shivaleeka-oberoi-and-drishyam-3-director-abhishek-pathak-couple-shares-emotional-bir_233724
1