Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Saruuu 🤣🤣🤣
Shaheer and Akshay ke naam saath lena is the biggest insult to Shaheer🤣
I second this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Saruuu 🤣🤣🤣
Shaheer and Akshay ke naam saath lena is the biggest insult to Shaheer🤣
I second this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aare ek baar filmfare me chalu kiya tha Na “Real” award. Spoof awards jaisa kiya tha🤣 wo milta iss Dev ko🤣🤣
Iam mostly against trolling and all but they so deserve it!!
Such unprofessional thing to do, atleast respect the craft
This made them look extremely insecure
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Aaloo 🤗🤗
Sasta Dev >>>> Real Dev🤣🤣
(only according to Dev ki diwani) 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
What is this second award akshay got? For being the best kiss up? Best reel maker? Best birthday attender? 🤪
Aurr yehh hai aaj ka sabse badaa sawaal 🤣🤣🤣
I hope Dhara and shiva have minimum scenes now , I will have a hard time watching Dhara , shiny is a decent actress but I can't take her seriously now !!
Yuck..Akshay, you're making a fool of yourself🤪 stop dude..this award was a joke
They really brought embarrassment to the show and the other actors who actually deserve to win awards.
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Aare ek baar filmfare me chalu kiya tha Na “Real” award. Spoof awards jaisa kiya tha🤣 wo milta iss Dev ko🤣🤣
There was this south show in which they had spoof awards once.. uske winners ko Moongfali ke Chilke mile the as an award 🤣
Apna MBA topper deserves these Chilka awards 🤣🤣