Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
seems like it 😕. I find her character OTT in PS. Also her acting. 🤣.I think Shiny won best actress award....
I am not saying this bcus Helly is nominated in the same category as her. TRUST ME.
he will get something for sure. he has been nominated in 3 categories. So let's see. Hope he win best actor award. I am confident Rrahel wins best jodi 🙈
Rrahel ko best jodi dilwa do bhagwan🙏🙏
he will get something for sure. he has been nominated in 3 categories. So let's see. Hope he win best actor award. I am confident Rrahel wins best jodi 🙈
Which three categories?? Best actor, jodi and...?
actually bahi ps has other gd actors better than herseems like it 😕. I find her character OTT in PS. Also her acting. 🤣.
I am not saying this bcus Helly is nominated in the same category as her. TRUST ME.
Rra's IG Story

seriously? International iconic stars 🤣. Sorry I didn't watch BB.. But those glimpse i have seen i feel these two are
I like the pic Rra posted better than ET's.
if we want instant update check out Entertainment Tadka 😆
Yep doing that. Refresh kar karke thak gayi.