Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Will someone tell me which award function this is where Akshay is winning awards?? I mean what’s it called. 😂
In calling it the sasta award show I have forgotten the actual name 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Will someone tell me which award function this is where Akshay is winning awards?? I mean what’s it called. 😂
In calling it the sasta award show I have forgotten the actual name 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Will someone tell me which award function this is where Akshay is winning awards?? I mean what’s it called. 😂
International Iconic Awards... I've never heard of them before this, so they are clearly failing on the international scope... 🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Will someone tell me which award function this is where Akshay is winning awards?? I mean what’s it called. 😂
Sasta ironic awards hosted by pillsbury dough boy and sasta tiktoker lol
Shiny toh cannes mein aayi hai🤪🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Will someone tell me which award function this is where Akshay is winning awards?? I mean what’s it called. 😂
Clown Awards 🤡
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
In calling it the sasta award show I have forgotten the actual name 🤣🤣🤣
I had to go on KD's page and scroll down a few posts 😆 Forgot the name too
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
International Iconic Awards... I've never heard of them before this, so they are clearly failing on the international scope... 🤣
Devuda!! Iconic it seems 😂😂😂
So she won the best actress in a lead role? 🤣🤣🤣
Seriously?
I mean she is good, but....
Jaane do 🤦🤦
Bechari ne ek acchi outfit waste kardi 😂😂