Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Banda haar nahi maanega🤣

Arre yaar isko log sawaal hi Kyu pochte hai???

Pta nhi 🤣🤣🤣🤡
Ya toh yeh Bin dekhe repost karta hai ya yeh bhi humare tarah bouklaya hua hai🤪 Even he can't digest the "bff story"
someone motivate me to write because all I've done is stare at the screen 🤡
& cry about this godawful separation track 😭
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
someone motivate me to write because all I've done is stare at the screen 🤡
& cry about this godawful separation track 😭
Its a nice track
N I believe the way both of their mistakes r being stressed
The way Suman addressed each of them they will be having redemption track for both
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
someone motivate me to write because all I've done is stare at the screen 🤡
& cry about this godawful separation track 😭
I'm loving this track now and waiting for redemption from both the sides(hopefully)👍🏼 you keep writing babe, throw anything shivi my way I'll read it but please no cheeni ki bori😭