Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
They look like minnu Neil
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSmMCJsJI7f/?utm_medium=copy_link
It's amazing how makeup and hair can change ones look completely
Same actors but we see different avtars of them in different pics
โบ๏ธinitial days ๐ before coaching starts โบ๏ธ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
They look like minnu Neil
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSmMCJsJI7f/?utm_medium=copy_link
Minnu Neil โบ๏ธ
First meet to post engagement and pre wedding time ones look โบ๏ธ๐คฃ Neil heard it ๐คฃ poor kitten ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
First meet to post engagement and pre wedding time ones look โบ๏ธ๐คฃ Neil heard it ๐คฃ poor kitten ๐คฃ
Yeah๐คฃ after that kitten was well trained โบ๏ธand looks also changed๐คฃ
Neil not just heard it but he wanted it also๐คฃ this one was other kamina๐คฃ
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277