Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Dono kitne hot lag rahe hain 🥰😍
Woh toh sahi hai...ke dono hot lag rahe hai..paar reel ke last mein flowers ka kya chakkar hai😆In 70's films such type of scenes were shown to hide couples kissing....paar yahan kya chakkar hai....yeh Vatsal bhi na😆Originally posted by: Dumpling
Dono kitne hot lag rahe hain 🥰😍
FD chup kaise baitha hain samaj nahi aaya 🤣No KPs.
Just saw KVs latest story…
Big announcement coming your way!!( with a warning symbol)
Exciting news, post and events for KVians
Any guesses?
I m guessing some new project announcement.
I m guessing some new project announcement.
May be..There was a warning ⚠️ symbol… don’t know why
Thursday ka release date usne kvians bola hain not shakhians 🧐🤣 ya iconic award announce ho gaya ho kv may be 🤗🤗 kal shayad last date tha voting ka (that too after eternity finally ).
Originally posted by: Dumpling
Thursday ka release date usne kvians bola hain not shakhians 🧐🤣
Yeah I understood he said KVians… so something related to him
Anyways there is no hawa related to season 2 anywhere so I am guessing that is not going to happen so soon .But I will be happy to see him in other projects unt season 2 returns .