Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Lavender is not sizzler though. Check Afsi's level. It's a heck lot of posts
I won't be able to stay in the forum for that long😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Lavender is not sizzler though. Check Afsi's level. It's a heck lot of posts
I won't be able to stay in the forum for that long😭
Originally posted by: Roohani27
I too all these pretty colours😭❤️ I'm stuck with baddest shade of blue
Phast phast post kro phir yellow banjao!! 🥺❤
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Main kuch nahi bolungi🤣🤣🤣
Itni si umar mein itna post kaise kari tum?
Originally posted by: Roohani27
I too all these pretty colours😭❤️ I'm stuck with baddest shade of blue
I don't like this golden either 😂😂
Bohot velli hu main😎🤣
Inka reel life aur real life same hote ja rha hain!!
Reel life mein macchar, snake aur real life mein turtle, dogs sab jodi bana ne mein help kr rhe hain!! Lol!! 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Inka reel life aur real life same hote ja rha hain!!
Reel life mein macchar, snake aur real life mein turtle, dogs sab jodi bana ne mein help kr rhe hain!! Lol!! 🤣🤣
They're literally obsessed with Animals😭🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Swastika34
Inka reel life aur real life same hote ja rha hain!!
Reel life mein macchar, snake aur real life mein turtle, dogs sab jodi bana ne mein help kr rhe hain!! Lol!! 🤣🤣
Zoo ne banaa di jodi🤣🤣
Exactly I don't want that golden too😂😂