Guess he forgot this after marriage.
Guess he forgot this after marriage.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Writers forgot that😂well in his live sikku told that y rr hates girl is going to reveal too. But when no idea. I guess after this track. Rest depends on trp.
Originally posted by: Kavita99
Writers forgot that😂well in his live sikku told that y rr hates girl is going to reveal too. But when no idea. I guess after this track. Rest depends on trp.
Its not about hate but being open to see ppl for wt dey r.
hmm lets see. When will he or writer remember this and act accordingly.
Originally posted by: Kavita99
hmm lets see. When will he or writer remember this and act accordingly.
Next year. Show will run for a decade.
late night joke 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Kavita99
late night joke 😂😂😂
It deserves to run at least a year more
The show has so many talents
They deserve that respect and due I believe
Originally posted by: Kavita99
late night joke 😂😂😂
Kind off. Will see wt next arc is.
hmm. Vo toh h but max 2 yrs us se jyada chlega b nhi coz of trp nd other factors.Originally posted by: Srijeeta06
It deserves to run at least a year more
The show has so many talents
They deserve that respect and due I believe
Originally posted by: Kavita99
hmm. Vo toh h but max 2 yrs us se jyada chlega b nhi coz of trp nd other factors.
2 saal chalein
And actors ko unka due milein
With awards and recognition
That’s all I want
10 saal show chalne ka koi matlab nhi banta in my opinion