Nikki mai achanak se itna confidence kahan se aa gaya 🤔😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nikki mai achanak se itna confidence kahan se aa gaya 🤔😂
Haan... Yeh kkk uska prep hai... Matlab sure shot finale paunch jayenge dono gf bf.
Anushka should not have come. Though she may not be a quitter like Nikki but her will power is also low. Maybe due to her age.
Nikki gets 2 flags👍🏼
Nikki looks like a spider standing there 😂.
I want Rahul and Abhi to do this stunt.
Nikki reached and got 3rd flag
Originally posted by: VintageWine
I want Rahul and Abhi to do this stunt.
Bijju along with them 😳
Originally posted by: VintageWine
I want Rahul and Abhi to do this stunt.
Arjun too. Aaj kaafi science laa raha hai 🤣🤣