He needs brain 🧠 transplant on urgent basis.🤣
Viku let's find a best neuro surgeon🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
He needs brain 🧠 transplant on urgent basis.🤣
Viku let's find a best neuro surgeon🤣
The Dr who taught us neuro anatomy was the ditto copy of einstein.same face structure n even hair
Can you share the youtube link so that we all can comment to show that we all are thinking same and its not just one or so person thinking like this. If all fandom tells them maybe they will do something truly
[/QUOTE
Yes please share the link I am not allowed to share the link as newbie... Till then will gather some points....
Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20
How was the episode???
Champa is on live now can anyone send me link...?
on Instagram?sorry,I had deleted my account there.
Originally posted by: IV4LRIVROGDAPHUK
on Instagram?sorry,I had deleted my account there.
Yes... Got notification just now.. Missed it... Am bad at tech...
Recent live champa said there will be dhamaka with RV... Soon...
RV is all dhamaka dhamaka🤣
Their dhamakas are phuski for us.🤣
Originally posted by: ZC33I25VBFXRZXPF
RV is all dhamaka dhamaka🤣
Absolutely... True... I am worried RV manipulating Veer... Everything will be sort out just fine... My concern is rani getting back to wholesale market saree... Which I don't want at any cost... Stupid hair style too..😭😭😭😭😭