Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ohh yeah!!!!
But woh toh roj koi na koi karta hi hai🤣
Aise in general bohot din ho gaye the🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Ohh yeah!!!!
But woh toh roj koi na koi karta hi hai🤣
Aise in general bohot din ho gaye the🤣🤣🤣
Why have u written two times. Too much bezzati for pooja 🤣🤣
Awwww................just wait Abhi Pooja will do some predictions for tomorrow's and then again I will do her beizzati, okay??😈😈
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Awwww................just wait Abhi Pooja will do some predictions for tomorrow's and then again I will do her beizzati, okay??😈😈
True lob na 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Awwww................just wait Abhi Pooja will do some predictions for tomorrow's and then again I will do her beizzati, okay??😈😈
Yaar my only prediction for today is sasta stretching scheme 🤣
Let them get back to the hotel room…then I will make some predictions 🤣
Originally posted by: L4V53RGXXZEHQ6SF
Yaar my only prediction for today is sasta stretching scheme 🤣
Let them get back to the hotel room…then I will make some predictions 🤣
Will they get back to the hotel room or we will see them on their way back in the taxi?
Weekends make me pessimistic🤢
Originally posted by: KIUH5FEOH7XDO2VP
Yaar my only prediction for today is sasta stretching scheme 🤣
Let them get back to the hotel room…then I will make some predictions 🤣
Never going to forgive Samrat for naming 6-7 years old kid BK and Ninad 😒😒
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Never going to forgive Samrat for naming 6-7 years old kid BK and Ninad 😒😒
Yaar that is the least of his atrocities
I’m never going to forgive him for falling in love with paapi…🤣
My doubt is whether he will ask where is Devyani...😭