hope you are good now🤗Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
no, I'm immune babe 🤣
my ✨constantly down in dumps✨ health has taught me a lot 🤡

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hope you are good now🤗Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
no, I'm immune babe 🤣
my ✨constantly down in dumps✨ health has taught me a lot 🤡

hope you are good now🤗
not really 🤡
but then again, nobody gets out of life alive 🤣
Wait I'm thinking!!
nups, where are you?! 🥺❤️

I smell some cheeni aata here.??
😆
Ohh ohh, u updating ur chapter or killing the third wheel in it?
nope, if I upload ✨that frequently✨, ashu's gonna kill me 🤣

wow, y'all really don't like her 🤣
but, it's a ✨no✨ again 🤡