Got that right 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Got that right 🥳
Ghar ki Boss😎💯
Hiii dears🤗❤️
What's up?
No thats mom in law right now
I loved the rbc count practicals..i remember poking my finger and giving blood to the entire row 💉😆😆🤣
I loved the rbc count practicals..i remember poking my finger and giving blood to the entire row 💉😆😆🤣
I was the first one done in blood testing n then had to do it for others😂
same and I did it happily🤣🤣..with all my heart and blood😆🤣🤣Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I was the first one dine in blood testing n then had to fo it for others😂