Sid air Kiara bara ghante tak bhaithengey kya 🤪💃🏻🕺🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sid air Kiara bara ghante tak bhaithengey kya 🤪💃🏻🕺🏼
Ya..but wasn't there a 3 girls promo with her too? Maybe I got confused
Originally posted by: Vadapaav
Abhi just Jai announced that shayad trophy is bar west bengal jaaye and suddenly they three were standing
kya pata ab ki unki performance kaati sachime ya badme dikhayenge
Jai mentioned ki aap teeno ki performance ne Sama bandh diya..lekin wo dikhaya to nahi..must be that same one
Just a note to say that Sony Liv has started uploading the Grand Finale in parts. Those who missed the live can watch there.
Kya editing hai 👏
Showing nachiket in white suite in same scene next few seconds he is wearing black
Alkaji still on stage
Am just going to begin watching. I hope it’s been decent entertainment for far.
Originally posted by: Tambussam12345
Sid air Kiara bara ghante tak bhaithengey kya 🤪💃🏻🕺🏼
Sid bhola bachha banke baitha hai. 12 hours waise hi repeat karke unke faces dikhayenge.
Jaane do Sid ko dikhane do baar baar 😳
Kiara bhi pasand hai mujhe
It's a well thought out show..was waiting for a long boring stretch where I could take a nap..bahot neend aa rahi thi as I woke up early. But there was no such stretch where I felt like I should take a break and sleep.
12 hr finale seemed unbelievable to me.. socha tha Kaun dekhega..then when in interviews they said u won't feel like getting up it seemed even more unbelievable. Lot of my friends r watching since 12.
Kudos to the team
Originally posted by: niyati13
Ya..but wasn't there a 3 girls promo with her too? Maybe I got confused
I don't remember 🤔
I only remember Anushka Ashish and her
Poor editing ....very choppy and not in sequence