Originally posted by: Scarysea
You could have just listened to your elder sister too🤣But seems you need mommy tell you
I agreed to you too chikki😆 Solly!! Next time se I'll listen to you both.. 😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Scarysea
You could have just listened to your elder sister too🤣But seems you need mommy tell you
I agreed to you too chikki😆 Solly!! Next time se I'll listen to you both.. 😆

I do nt agree🤷🏻♀️
Originally posted by: Madheart
I agreed to you too chikki😆 Solly!! Next time se I'll listen to you both.. 😆
Soooooo cute Teju ❤️
Saw
Niviiii hw cd u
Originally posted by: Scarysea
I am totally with Nivi in this point. Mahi has the power to unleash chaos. We will all be going mad and she would be taking a sip of positivity calmly 🤣
So this s how betrayal taste like
Cheeks😭
I haven’t done anything
I knew there was a reason I loved u so much
N it wasn’t only chocs
She loves aunty more
Awwww Mahi❤️ No you don't do anything- it should be my achievement that I have somehow not yet cried on your stories
Other than that it's only positivity from you🤗
No
No gifs fr lies